Academy of Chiropractic Personal Injury & Primary Spine Care Program
Quickie Consult 163
“Working with Me Isn’t Easy”
I have had many conversations with doctors nationwide, some as recently as today, where I was told by the doctor that they didn’t appreciate my tone, my scolding or my level of disrespect to them. I was told that I being paid to coach not berate. I agree...However, here is what I expect:
1. You will know your basic anatomy
2. You will know basic medical terminology
3. You will be willing to research issues you don’t understand
4. You will read all of the consultations
5. You will create a narrative that is the best in the nation
6. You will create a CV that is admissible and take courses to make you the best and most credentialed
7. You will do what is necessary to explode your practice now...not tomorrow
8. You will be willing for me to challenge you on every one of these issues
If you accomplish all of the above, life will be good...However, if you choose not to do the above or not possess the basic skills of a doctor for any reason, here is what you will get:
1. A BIG ATTITUDE FROM ME
2. I will be frustrated and you will know it
3. I will be impatient because I want you to be successful now
4. I will probably border on being an ass...On second thought...I won’t border on anything..I will be an ass
Here is what you will not get:
2. Enabling for your shortcomings, especially when all you have to do is read the consultations to get all of the answers
3. Understanding that you need so much more time to do what should have been done weeks or months ago
Here is what I want:
1. Give it back to me two-fold with correct answers and meet my tone of being an ass. By then I will deserve it and welcome it because you will have gotten it and win as a result.
If you think I am tough, try going against a defense lawyer who CAN prove you wrong clinically or try to convince the bank not to foreclose on you when your office can’t pay its bills...and then think about how I am pushing you as hard as I can for you to “see the light” and do what it takes to double and triple your practice.
So...yes I am a giant “horse's ass,” but my agenda is simple...I want you to win...RIGHT NOW!