Academy of Chiropractic Personal Injury & Primary Spine Care Program
Quickie Consult 844
Marketing 82 G
“How to a Market Chiropractic Practice"
The letter below is a recommendation for Dr. Eric Lee in Utah. Dr. Lee has been working dilligently for over 18 monthy positioning himself to be the exclusive chiropractor who controls 5 hospital emergency rooms in his region. What did he do to “Get invited?” First, when I first met Eric, he was a “typical chiropractor” with virtually no meaningful credentials or a strategy. BUT… he was driven, insightful, smart and opened to learning (or drink the “Coolaide” as I lovingly call what I attempt to get everyone to do). Here is what he did:
- He read every consultation in under a month
- He took every course on www.teachdoctors.com
- He got Hospital Qualified
- He is on the Trauma Team (although I didn’t enter him yet)
- He is in the Fellowship program
- He is doing research with us as we were able to support his inclusion as the team DC for Brigham Young University sports teams
- He has attended all of the “Live Symposiums” in New York
- He speaks to both Dr. Owens and myself every week at all hours of the day and night… sometimes he get up before sunrise and other times I stay up until midnight to chat with him… but… we talk regularly to ensure he has all the tools he needs
- He did everything I told him to do without questioing it… and in a very short amount of time
The above is the ultimate blueprint and has not only gotten him invited to participate in the emergency rooms, but the hospital opened up a 20,000sq ft. spine center and he is now poised to have it all and bring in who he chooses to work with him. The letter below was the final piece of the puzzle, which happened this week and is just an example of how your credentials opens doors. Never lose sight of the fact that they ran after him… All he did was position his credentials properly with a strategy and action steps to facilitate the process. Did I mention Eric is really smart and incredibly focused on his family first so his business can be successful and in the end making him a very happy person. It is for that I am the most proud of him.
Oh… financially, he is set for life as long as he stays on the cutting edge of the research and continues to be the teacher for all the other medical specialists in the network. It is my responsibility to provide him with the knowledge and tools to stay on the cutting edge. No one in the hopsital network can manage mechaincal spine issues but him and they don’t want to because it is not in their specilaty. Concurrently, they do not want to continue to prescribe opiates or perform unnecessary surgeries. HE IS THEIR SOLUTION FOR SPINE!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT CALL HIM, THE HOSPITAL OR THE NEUROSURGEON WHO WROTE THE LETTER. THAT IS OUR CONDITION FOR BEING ABLE TO SHARE THIS BECAUSE ERIC IS TOO BUSY MAKING THIS WORK AND CREATING A BLUEPRINT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. WE ALSO DON’T WANT TO ANGER THE PLAYERS BY ENCUMBERING THEIR TIME WITH YOUR ISSUES.
DO NOT CALL HIM OR THEM!!!!!!!!!!! You can only ask me!
As time progresses, I will be sharing more with you, but for now, follow #1-#7, Dr. Lee’s blueprint for success… It opens doors… It works and not just in Utah, I have many doctors calling me nationally with similar stories with every possible scenario of doors opening. The common denominator is credentials and knowledge… yours with a strategy of how to position yourself and the ability to communicate what you know. All the above is my responsibility to train you.
More to come!!!!!
Mark Studin DC, FASBE(C), DAAPM, DAAMLP
Academy of Chiropractic
US Chiropractic Directory