Academy of Chiropractic Personal Injury & Primary Spine Care Program
Quickie Consult 300
"Studin Top Ten Reasons for Having a Failed Practice"
1. Not doing a written report of findings
2. Not showing a video presentation prior to your report of findings
3. Not doing any report of findings
4. Not doing "touch and tell" as you treat
5. Not offering 2-3 types of care: pain, reconstruction, wellness
6. Not doing a re-evaluation report of findings verbally
7. Not discussing subluxation care vs. pain care with your patients
8. Releasing patients prematurely from care because it makes the lawyers happy
9. Not doing a report of findings and complaining that your patients are stupid
10. Not realizing that patient education is the shortest way to success
There are no short cuts to success...only pig-headed stupidity and perpetual "bottom feeding" for failure to educate.