Academy of Chiropractic Personal Injury & Primary Spine Care Program
Quickie Consult 759
Marketing 68 G
From the Desk of Dr. Mark Studin
Academy of Chiropractic
Preamble: many of these issues are small, yet each issue is just that… an issue. If you take care of the small issues, then the larger issues often take care of themselves and you can focus on the larger issues… a larger, more profitable practice and more family time.
“The SMALL Details are Huge”
“If not now…when? If not by you…then your competition will do it. Don’t complain, take action RIGHT NOW!!!“Mark Studin 2017
I am FRUSTRATED…
- Too many do not have signature lines on your emails. That is very 2012 and is the cause of lost communication with referral sources. It takes about 15 seconds of your time to create that.
- Too many of you do not have preferred listings on the US Chiropractic Directory. Again, another lost opportunity for your referral sources. It is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY EXPENSIVE… $30 a month… fhugettaboutit!!! Come on!!!! Your FREE listing is USELESS…I promise you!
This is 2017 and you need a digital footprint that is as expansive as you can get it in order to compete in today’s marketplace. Your word of mouth referrals have gotten you where you are. It is now time to break beyond that.
- Too many have not entered your CV’s on the US Chiropractic Directory who do have a Preferred listing. Why??? Laziness, ignorance??? I don’t get it.
- You haven’t taken the 9 core recommended courses or the equivalent.
CLICK HERE AFTER you have logged in to see them.
Why??? It’s too expensive? I have given you the option to pay $100 per month interest free and take the courses now. That is what membership affords you. Everyone can afford that and gives you the tools needed for your highest opportunity for success.
- If you are stuck in practice, either fly to New York and spend 1 minute with me so I can smack you in the back of the head, or call me and I will try do the same over the phone. You will not get “babied” or given the soft glove treatment. This is business and it won’t wait for you because your competition is not playing fairly to gain YOUR market share. The time is not now, it’s yesterday.
After I do my thing to get you to see where you are stuck, we will come up with a business strategy that is specific to your practice/business and get you moving quickly in the direction you need to go to achieve your goals. Although everyone wants something a little different, everyone wants to be able to practice in peace, make money and love to go to work every Monday morning with joy!!!
Call me… Mark
P.S. Don’t forget to tell your wife/husband/significant other/children/parents that you love them…often
Mark Studin DC, FASBE(C), DAAPM, DAAMLP
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Chiropractic, University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic
Adjunct Professor, Division of Clinical Sciences, Texas Chiropractic College
Educational Presenter, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education Joint Partnership with the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Academy of Chiropractic
US Chiropractic Directory
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE: CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE: This email including attachments is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. 2510-2521) and contains confidential information belonging to the sender. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute an Electronic Signature or be given legal effect under 44 U.S.C. 3504 Sec. 1707. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, you are at this moment notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message or any attachments of this communications is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If this communication has been received in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete or destroy this and all copies of this message and all attachments.